Saturday, February 25, 2006

Conservative My Ass

It's time to see how everyone's favorite Repbulican-lite did in the National Journal vote ratings.

Now I'm no fan of the National Journal vote ratings because I don't think you can classify a yay or nay on any given bill as conservative or liberal. So I'm not going to do anymore posts on the ratings....

But many Democrats think you can classify a vote as conservative or liberal, and many Democrats happen to hate on my man Joe Lieberman, calling him a conservative Democrat or a Republican in donkey clothing. So crazies, this post is for you.

A quick reading of the 2005 ratings shows that Lieberman is, in fact, none of the above:
On economic issues, 19 Senate Democrats are more conservative (or got the same rating as Joe).
On social issues, 14 Senate Democrats are more conservative (or got the same rating as Joe).

Suck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home