Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ya Feelin Alright? (I'm Not Feeling Too Good Myself)

In a pissy mood on a particularly hellacious Wednesday, so today's post goes to the item that made me laugh the most. (Well, actually, second-most after something I saw on deadspin.com. I'm not offering a link because it doesn't quite fit our theme here, but suffice it to say I'm basically fourteen years old.) Anyway, there are days when I find myself losing hope in our nation's politicians and I worry that there's never any policy that makes a lick of sense. But then something like this comes along and restores my faith in the system.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger James Polkuote said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger James Polkuote said...

These content-based ads are getting really amazing.

Above this post, I just saw the following:
Hidden sources of Traffic
Tool created for eBay users can be subverted for SEO keyword research.

(If you don't understand what I'm talking about, may I recommend some time spent with 1960s rock 'n roll.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home